Again - filling out questionnaires isn't all that much fun. But a huge thank you to everyone who did so after the visit to the Cornish Studies Library, Redruth, last week.
Here are a few of the responses - it seems that everyone found it a very interesting experience.
Did you learn anything new?
- Yes, that the Cornish Studies Library has a book from the 1600s
What was the highlight of the afternoon for you?
- looking at newspaper copies
- the archives
- All of it!
- Learning how to use the microfilm machines
- I loved using the microfilm machines
Any other thoughts?
- Please lock me in overnight!